[imp] imp 2.3.7-cvs mangling hostname

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:27:09 -0400

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 05:16:14PM -0400, David Wartell wrote:

> My server name is www.actionwebserver.com but the horde software insists on redirecting everything to actionwebserver.com  (it
> removes the www).  Why is it changing the host portion of the URL when redirecting to the logon and other pages.? Try going to
> http://www.actionwebserver.com/horde/imp/ and you will see what I mean.

What's causing the redirection?  What is the value of
$conf['use_ssl'] in horde/config/horde.php?

> If I remove this line from my php.ini (added per INSTALL directions) I get nothing but blank pages in horde.
> include_path    =       "/usr/local/lib/php"

That's for PEAR support, I presume.  PHP builds after 4.0.4
should include the PEAR directory in your include path
automatically.  What version of PHP are you running?  You need at
least PHP 4.0.6 (with the latest PEAR code from PHP cvs) in order
to run our development code.

> /usr/local/lib/php/horde is a symbolic link to my horde installation  (this was done following the INSTALL instructions in
> horde/docs)

Those documents are really out of date and shouldn't be trusted
much.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology