[imp] imp 2.3.7-cvs mangling hostname

Seth Fitzsimmons seth@note.amherst.edu
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:40:20 -0400 (EDT)

> My server name is www.actionwebserver.com but the horde software insists on redirecting everything to actionwebserver.com  (it
> removes the www).  Why is it changing the host portion of the URL when redirecting to the logon and other pages.? Try going to
> http://www.actionwebserver.com/horde/imp/ and you will see what I mean.

In your httpd.conf, what is the ServerName set to?  (Either in the main
part or in the <VirtualHost> section.)  I'm guessing that it may be set to
actionwebserver.com (without the www).  Apache causes redirects to
whatever the ServerName is set to under certain conditions (such as
leaving a trailing slash off, etc.).  Also, since Horde / IMP does a
number of redirections, it would cause problems in more places than it
might otherwise.

Hope this helps.
seth