[imp] Re: Does IMP work with Postfix?

Raymond Steding rsteding@tecwise.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:36:58 -0700

Thank you very much.
I'm setting it up at the Tom Bradley Youth and Family Center. I worked last
night for about 6 hours. I finally got the login screen to come up.
The big problem I had was the typical one that I run into when installing
packages - all but one installs. Last night it was mysql. To my dismay it said
I needed a different glibc. That in turn said I had to uninstall all the
software on the server to update it. So now I'm using no database and instead
shared memory. I think with 50 users I should use a database but I don't know
if it matters. Do you think I should glibc or can I use
mysql-3.23.36-1.i386.rpm?

Raymond