Folder, preferences and LDAP

Jérôme Tournier jtournier@idealx.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:37:37 +0200

Hi,
i tried installing imp. The installation (The RPM on a RH7.1) was fine.
Now i have some problems.
I modified the line (as suggested in a previous mail) in the
file/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql, replacing
return (($db = pg_connect($dbconnectstring))) ;
bye
 return (($db = pg_pconnect($dbconnectstring))) ;

Now problems are:
- when i want to create a subfolder, i have the error message "Error: the new
folder was not created" (i use the Maidir of qmail)
- when i want to edit preferences, i have
"Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: imp_addr: Permission denied. in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 82"
My login and password seems good (hordemgr/hordemgr) ...
- i have problemes whith my ldap server: when i want the search something, i
have "Sorry, too many results. Please try to narrow the search scope." even
if there's not a lot of thing in my ldap server.

Can anyone help me ?
Thanks