[imp] Still unable to use Sybase ASE 11.9.2 on Linux

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:01:03 -0400

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> I've made a change to turba/config/sources.php and made sql=sybase
> as well as add the password, username, etc that is in this file.
> This time I get as far as being able to call the addobject.php
> but no save, brings me to a blank screen which is addobjectaction.php
> this works ONLY for IE, not for Netscape. Why is this not all able to
> be defined in the horde.conf, why must I add these entries into
> various other files as well, am I doing something wrong?

Because they're different connections... try going into addobjectaction.php and
put some echos into the error logic there...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.