[imp] IMP & IMAPS & Solaris 8

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:15:24 -0400

Quoting José Gracia Neto - CAT <zegracia@cbpf.br>:

> 	I've just installed IMP in two machines - one is a OpenBSD box, and the
> other
> is a Solaris 8 box.
> 	Everything is fine with the BSD one, but I just can't make IMP work
> under imaps
> on port 993. Only imap on 143 works here.
> 	Someone told me it was a problem with PAM. I really don't know; I never
> had to
> configure PAM on Linux or OpenBSD.
> 	Doas anyone know how to set up IMP & IMAPS under Solaris?
> 	I would appreciate if someone give me some hints...

What version of IMP? Is the problem IMP, or is the problem getting imap-ssl
running, or is the problem getting them to talk to each other? Have you tested
imap-ssl with Netscape Messenger or another ssl-enabled client? Etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.