[imp] IMP & IMAPS & Solaris 8

José Gracia Neto - CAT zegracia@cbpf.br
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:37:27 -0300 (EST)

I am using IMP 2.2.6, IMAP-SSL is installed but only run with openssl commands.
It does not respond well to telnet (under OpenBSD, it does).

That is my problem. But IMP runs great with normal port 143 IMAP. I would like
to know what kind of SSL support I am lacking of. I installed:

MySQL, PHP, IMP, HORDE, Apache, MOD_SSL, IMAP, SSLeay, BerkeleyDB.

Thanks,

Jose