[imp] handling semicolon separated addresses

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:53:04 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> It tacks that on to the end of the display of the folder index.

Hmm? Not sure what you mean by this.

> One of our local sendmail guys says that partially that's due to how sendmail
> is configured on our campus, but also that using semi-colons is legal
> group syntax.

It is; unfortunately c-client doesn't like it. We'd have to parse the headers
by hand to avoid it. What version of IMP are you using? This might be worth
doing with 2.3 (or 2.4.x; doesn't have to be pre- .0 release) at some point.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.