[imp] handling semicolon separated addresses

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:48:08 -0500 (CDT)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> I'm not sure if that's the same as an address separator, but,
> either way, if the c-client library doesn't support it, we can't
> either.

C-client should support it just fine, if used properly.  Proper use would
be to address a group, such as the "admins" group in the address
":admins"@mydomain.com

The difference between : and ; is whether the group is public or private
I believe, though I'm no longer sure about all that (I *used* to know,
really).  Haven't really messed with MTA's for almost 3 years now...