[imp] handling semicolon separated addresses

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:22:40 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Lafferty" <rich@horde.org>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [imp] handling semicolon separated addresses

(daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com) wrote:

> [...]

I've replied to this message using that header, it seems to work OK.  Do we
really need to worry about OE doing things in a non-standard fashion though?
Here, I encourage everyone to use the correct method, and I don't think
people even know they can use a semi-colon (fortunately).

Henry

Henry Blackman
IBIS Systems Officer
Chester College of HE