[imp] handling semicolon separated addresses

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:56:35 -0400

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:42:17PM +0100, Henry Blackman (h.blackman@chester.ac.uk) wrote:

> From: "Rich Lafferty" <rich@horde.org>
> > Yes, I want to explain why users use semicolons and so forth in the
> > FAQ entry. I don't use OE, nor do I have a machine to install it on,
> > so I have to ask.
> >
> > I suppose that IMP would ideally explicitly point out to the user that
> > they're using a common but wrong syntax -- if there's a ";" without a
> > ":", for instance -- but I'm not sure that parsing headers manually is
> > worth the trouble.
> >
> > But I still don't know what "semicolons (plus space)" means!

[description snipped]

Thanks, that's useful. But really, I'm hoping Daniel, who wrote
"semicolons (plus space)" the first time around, will tell me what he
meant, in case he meant something other than what you mean. :-)

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!