[imp] Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde NOT WORKING

Mark Hutchinson mark@lightsign.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:09:03 -0600

Am I incorrect assuming that the stock config (simply uncommented) works for
Mysql?  I have uncommented
class HordeDB extends DB_Sql {
  var $Host = 'localhost';
  var $Database = 'horde';
  var $User = 'hordemgr';
  var $Password = 'hordemgr';
  var $Port = '';

And get this:
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_OLD_FUNCTION' or `T_FUNCTION' or
`T_VAR' or `'}'' in /usr/local/apache/php/local.inc on line 43

Fatal error: Class declarations may not be nested in
/home/httpd/html/horde/test.php3 on line 12

The only thing I can think of is to add a port entry that mysql uses.

Am I on the right track here?

Getting closer.

Mark