[imp] Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde NOT WORKING

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:15:49 -0400

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 09:09:03AM -0600, Mark Hutchinson (mark@lightsign.com) wrote:
> Am I incorrect assuming that the stock config (simply uncommented) works for
> Mysql?  I have uncommented
> class HordeDB extends DB_Sql {
>   var $Host = 'localhost';
>   var $Database = 'horde';
>   var $User = 'hordemgr';
>   var $Password = 'hordemgr';
>   var $Port = '';
>
> And get this:
> Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_OLD_FUNCTION' or `T_FUNCTION' or
> `T_VAR' or `'}'' in /usr/local/apache/php/local.inc on line 43

It's right -- there should be a closing bracket '}' somewhere towards the
end of class HordeDB. Did you uncomment this part?

  function halt($msg) {
  }
}

> Am I on the right track here?

No, I think you've still left some lines commented out. If it still
fails, please send along your /entire/ local.inc (with password
removed!).

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!