[imp] delay reaction of about 10 seconds...SOLVED

Roger Boussen Roger@Boussen.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:25:39 +0200

Op dinsdag 31 juli 2001 22:16, schreef je:
> Quoting Roger Boussen <Roger@Boussen.net>:
> > The rpm's on the same Redhat 7.1 server are:
>
> That's not what I asked. What mail server are you logging in to, and wh=
ere
> is it?
The mailserver is on the same machine. On this system sendmail is running and
the mail is read from the users local mailbox on the RedHat system where
apache/horde/imp are running.
The mail is send from one local user to another one and read with IMP.

Some settings in horde/imp/config/defaults.php3:

/* Default IMAP Server Configuration */
$default->server                         = 'localhost';
$default->from_server                    = 'localhost';
$default->port                           = '143';

after changing localhost in the IP address of the system it is FAST!!!!!

/

Roger

-- Running Redhat 7