[imp] delay reaction of about 10 seconds...SOLVED

pchytil@asp.ogi.edu pchytil@asp.ogi.edu
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:08:13 -0700

Just an idea why it is behave like it is? This looks like problem with your imap
port login. Check if you can do telnet localhost 143. And check also that your
/etc/hosts include localhost in it.

You can also check sendmail to be sure that you can telnet to port 25 and you
can add localhost into file /etc/mail/local-host-names for smooth sending your
emails.

Pavel