Problem Attaching Files

abayless@fiber.net abayless@fiber.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:22:57 -0600 (MDT)

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere... I couldn't find anything. I
have fresh, pretty vanilla (all I've changed is colors, logo and the
servers config file) installs of Horde and IMP (1.2.6 and 2.2.6) and everything
seems to be working properly other than attaching files. When you click the
attach button in either Netscape or IE you get a blank page back. The only
item on the page that comes back is "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3
HTML//EN">". I've checked everything I can think of but can't find a reason.

Anyone have any ideas?

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.fiber.net