[imp] Html and images within email is not working

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:48:27 -0400

Hello:

My other hat is with Hawk Technologies, Inc. http://www.hawk.com
I may be able to get a donor box from Hawk. Unfortunately, I will
be away for the next two weeks beginning Saturday and do not think
that I would be able to swing this before then, would have to wait
until I get back. Anil, our boxes come with either Mandrake or Open-
BSD, I know that you would want obsd, no? If all you need are parts
to resurrect your box, let me know, I may be able to do this much
quicker.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Lafferty [mailto:rich@horde.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 9:42 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Html and images within email is not working

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 02:36:05PM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy
(anil@recoil.org) wrote:
> Rich Lafferty wrote:
> >
> > How much of a load did the IMP demo put on the machine?
>
> Around 750,000 URLs per month; load was around 0.5 -> 1.5 on a PIII-450
> w/ 256mb ram
>
> > I might be able to scratch something together.
> > (It'd be self-signed ssl, though.)
>
> More than one demo server would be great even if when the current one
> gets up and running again!

Well, for now, I'll plan on poking at it tonight, and we can give it a
shot if it's a better option than running the current demo.horde.org,
with the caveat that if it encroaches on the services that are
/supposed/ to be on that box we decide it's Not Working Out. :-)

Oh, hrm. Are people using it to see IMP, or are people using it
regularly to handle their mail?

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!