[imp] Authentication Problem: log appears to be muddled

Jason Cox jacox@learnframe.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:31:14 -0600

I'm not quite sure.  I'm using the imap-devel-4.7-5 rpm.  It sounds like
that could be the problem though.  I'm assuming I can just compile a later
version of imap and just use that c-client?  Anyone know which version I
should look for?  Any suggestions on a good imap distro?

Thanks,

Jason