0 Byte Attachment

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:12:18 -0400 (EDT)

Users have been experiencing problems with attachments.  No matter what is
attached when it is received the attachment is 0 bytes.  The attaching
process appears to be okay up until it is sent (ie the file shows with the
correct byte size and also a tmp file is created in /tmp).  It recently
started happening within the last week.  I was wondering if I have
something mis-configured somewhere or what may be the problem?

The production system is running with three week old cvs, but I also
tested on the latest cvs this morning.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu