Same IMP authentication problem.

Andrew Cook apck@avertel.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:48:08 -0700

Im having the same problem that I have read on this list, but I havent seen
any solutions posted so Im going to go ahead and reiterate my problem.
IMP sends a 'logout' to the imap server immediately after any user log's in.
So in essence, user log's in, user clicks on anything, user appears to be
logged back out (when in actuality they were logged out right after logging
in, prior to clicking on anything).
log entries are the same
Authenticated user blah blah blah
Logout user blah blah blah
etc.
The FAQ just kind of dances around this problem...
Oh also, I get the same problem if I force imp to use pop3... only instead
of logging out or anything, it just drops the connection right off the bat.

thanks for any help
Andrew Cook
apck@worldinter.net