[imp] IMP is moving mail file

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:44:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, José Gracia Neto - CAT wrote:

JGNC> > No, it's not.  Your IMAP server is.  This is the behaviour
JGNC> by default > for some IMAP servers, you can fix it with a
JGNC> command line option or a > recompilation of the IMAP server
JGNC> source code, I'm not sure which would > be appropriate for
JGNC> you.
JGNC>
JGNC> Then does anyone know if there is any argument to pass to my
JGNC> UW-IMAP to avoid mbox? As I said earlier, I am not having
JGNC> success compiling it.

Not an argument, but if ~/mbox isn't there, then a c-client-based imapd
isn't supposed to snarf mail into it.  Move those mboxes somewhere else or
rename them.  See what happens.

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.