[imp] temporarily changing sorting criteria

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:59:11 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> a 'feature' of imp that I don't like very much is the fact that it stores the
> sorting criteria in the prefs if you click on a column header in the mailbox
> view.

[snip]

> How about 'remembering' a sorting criteria change only for the time I view a
> certain folder? If I choose another folder the sorting restores back to what
> I've stored in my prefs.

That seems like it could be pretty confusing. What about finding a decent way
to allow selecting arrival-time sorting in the UI?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.