AW: [imp] Documentation for imp

Ralf Sagorny-Schwarz sagorny@t-online.de
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:35:37 +0200

Hey Rich,
why I should use the old version. The layout of the new one seams much
better then the old one or isn't it in a stable status. It took me three
days to compile all libraries and packages so that I could use php 4, perl,
java tomcat and python together. And I was very happy that horde and imp
seams to work very quick. I only need the information to setup the databases
for mysql and I don't understand the why imap doesn't work.

Ralf