[imp] Documentation for imp

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:30:50 -0400

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 05:35:37PM +0200, Ralf Sagorny-Schwarz (sagorny@t-online.de) wrote:

> [...]

Er, /you/ said you were using the old version (2.2.6, the current
stable version); if you want to use it, you have to use the Horde
version that goes with it (1.2.6).  If you want to use the development
version of IMP, use the development version of Horde, both out of the
HEAD brance in CVS.

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!