[imp] RedHat 6.2 - RPM INSTALL - IMP Timeout

Eric Ekong ekonge@cuaa.edu
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:24:54 -0400

Could this be caused by reverse lookups as well. One other thing, the
problem seems to kick in about 7 minutes after a user is logged in. So
they authenticate, but it is after that the problem initiates.

Eric

* Darius Matuliauskas <darius@lnk.lt> [010813 11:22]: