[imp] HTML Mail

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:36:46 -0400

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 02:23:23PM -0500, Craig M. Dupree (cdupree@csr.utexas.edu) wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Rich Lafferty wrote:
>
> > Can you forward me the /full/ headers from that? (Did you retype those
> > by hand? Is that last one actually "X-UIDL", and are you using IMAP or
> > POP?)
>
> This is what was forwarded to me by the user, though I could get the
> full message.  We use IMAP within imp, but this setup is pretty new,
> and most users use POP to get their mail.

I suspect you did get the full headers, because the missing
MIME-Version header in what you showed us corresponds to how I was
able to duplicate it. From here, you want to find out if it left the
sender in that state or if it was stripped somewhere along the
way. The message wasn't sent from IMP, right?

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!