[imp] HTML Mail

Craig M. Dupree cdupree@csr.utexas.edu
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:31:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> Yep, it's a MUST according to section 4 of RFC 2045. A message without
> the MIME-Version header is not a MIME message, and is thus rendered as
> plain text -- that is, the Content-Type header isn't meaningful
> because non-MIME messages don't have MIME types. :-)

Well, at least I have something to work with now.

On a related note, what is the impact of having HTML displayed in-line.

---
     /^^^\      Craig Dupree                Center for Space Research
    /~O~O~\     UNIX Support                University of Texas
    \  U  /     dupree@csr.utexas.edu       3925 W. Braker Lane, #200
-oOo-------oOo- MCC, 2.9208                 Austin, TX 78759
                (512)471-7248
kludge, n.: An ill-assorted collection of poorly-matched parts, forming a
distressing whole.  --Jackson Granholm, "Datamation"