IMP 2.3 (poppassd, Spam, Report a Problem, and From)

Benjamin J. Higgins bhiggins@dovetailinternet.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:17:58 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

1) Are there any hooks in IMP 2.3 for poppassd?  I've noticed a whole bunch of code for IMP 2.2 in the imp/config/defaults.php3 file - but nothing (thus far) for IMP 2.3

2) I believe that I setup the 'Report as SPAM' function correctly, however, when I actually use it, I recieve a 'There was an error viewing the requested message.' message on the Inbox.  Any ideas?

3) When using the 'Report a Problem' feature, if there is no information in body of the message - the screen merely refreshs itself when sent . . . the message only sends if there is a body to the message . . .  Is there a switch in the configs to control this behavior?

4) Is there any way to (easily) hide the 'From:' address from the compose message window?

Thanks for any help - this is a GREAT product!!

--
Ben Higgins          |      Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC
906 Boston Turnpike  |         "Internet Solutions That Fit"