[imp] IMP 2.3 (poppassd, Spam, Report a Problem, and From)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:20:50 -0400

Quoting "Benjamin J. Higgins" <bhiggins@dovetailinternet.com>:

> 1) Are there any hooks in IMP 2.3 for poppassd?  I've noticed a whole
> bunch of code for IMP 2.2 in the imp/config/defaults.php3 file - but
> nothing (thus far) for IMP 2.3

Not currently.

> 2) I believe that I setup the 'Report as SPAM' function correctly,
> however, when I actually use it, I recieve a 'There was an error viewing
> the requested message.' message on the Inbox.  Any ideas?

Hmmm. Are you running without cookies, maybe? Can you give us the exact message
and it's surrounding context?

> 3) When using the 'Report a Problem' feature, if there is no information
> in body of the message - the screen merely refreshs itself when sent . .
> . the message only sends if there is a body to the message . . .  Is
> there a switch in the configs to control this behavior?

Right now there's a check to make sure that there's actually a message. Do
people _want_ to get blank problem reports?

> 4) Is there any way to (easily) hide the 'From:' address from the
> compose message window?

If you make the from address preference unchangeable, the field should go away.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.