[imp] html view in imp (MSWord?)

Rick Romero Rick@valeoinc.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:06:59 -0500

Did I make a technical comment?

Both my installs of FreeBSD act in the same manner.  (yeah,
BOTH :)
If I install an application, at least from /usr/ports (don't remember if
a regular 'make install' does it), it can't be executed until I relog in.

It's like all the binaries in my path are cached, and it needs to be
refreshed.  <shrug>

I didn't realize I had to restart a daemon to 'refesh the path cache'
for a daemon also.
A restart of apache made wvHtml functional.  Therefore I
conculded, the same 'path cache' thingy happens with daemons.

If I inferred there was any fault other than my own, especially with
IMP, I apologize.  Considering the wealth of information that was
coming from the 'html view' thread, I thought it was a good time to
provide some background info, and see if it was just me.  That's it.

Sorry.  It was just me.

Rick