[imp] Permissions for imp and Cyrus IMAP folders

register@netjackal.net register@netjackal.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:55:00 +0100

you are a star! I was wondering what was wrong ... I think I blindly followed
soemthing i read on the net .. it might have been UW imap specific ...
Thanks!
On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:41:21AM -0600, Nels Lindquist shaped the electrons to read: