[imp] IMP 2.3.x and Turba

adam@morrison-ind.com adam@morrison-ind.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:35:06 -0400

>>Now I've decided to try out 2.3.x on our test server.  I've got horde and IMP
>>rom CVS installed and working.  I also have Turba installed, but haven't been
>>able to find ANY documentation (i've seearched the lists, etc....) In IMP
>>2.3.x there isn't even a "Contacts" link.  Does anyone know how I go about
>>setting up the link between IMP and Turba, etc...
>I think someone gave you the link information ($conf['menu']['apps']); do you
>have Expand Names working?

No.  If I click expand names to goes to the listing of messages in the INBOX.
But then,  I don't have it setup yet.

>There's info on it (the preferences you need) and on auth issues in the archives
>(make sure you check the turba and dev lists also).

I'm still looking,  but weeding through all the messages of people with PEAR
problems is taking awhile. :)

I have some general questions -

I see a icon for "filter inbox" but where does one define the filters?
Can I yet define an alias of multiple addresses?  That is my users NUMBER ONE
complaint.
Going from IMP to Horde prompts for a password the first time.  Anyway to avoide
that yet?

I'm keeping very close notes,  I may post them on my LUG server when I'm all done.