[imp] IMP 2.3.x and Turba

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:43:03 -0400

Quoting adam@morrison-ind.com:

> No.  If I click expand names to goes to the listing of messages in the INBOX.
> But then,  I don't have it setup yet.

That's _very_ wrong... you might have registry problems. Compare
horde/config/registry.php to horde/config/registry.php.dist.

> I see a icon for "filter inbox" but where does one define the filters?

Options -> Filters.

> Can I yet define an alias of multiple addresses?  That is my users NUMBER ONE
> complaint.

There aren't true groups yet, but you can put comma-seperated email addresses
into an email field for a contact, yes.

> Going from IMP to Horde prompts for a password the first time.  Anyway to
> avoide that yet?

Look at the auth lines in the registry and read the list archives on this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.