Change Password

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães coelho@persogo.com.br
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:32:42 -0300

    Hello Guys,

    I'm using HORDE/IMP for letting my users check their mails through our IMAP Server. IMAP and SMTP are using MySQL as backend for all user management, that means, no /etc/passwd accounts.

    I was thinking of somehow let users change their password through IMP. Reading FAQ, I found that poppassd can be used, but it expects passwd accounts. It says something about a PAM-enabled version of it ...

    Can anyone point me some documentation/links/hints of configuring PAM-enabled poppassd for changing passwords stored on MySQL account ??

    Hope hearing from you soon,
    Leonardo Rodrigues
    Persocom Network