[imp] Filters : field name does not get translated

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:25:18 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > But as mentioned earlier, this change breaks currently created filter
> rules.
> > In the worst case, if the old filter prefs don't work anymore at all, one
> > has to delete the filters pref row from the prefs database manually.
>
> I still don't understand why it was necessary to break existing filters.

We could have left the field names as they are ("to", "from") in the filter
list. But to be consistent within the filter creation/editing ui where the
field names appear as "To:" and "From:" I changed the field names accordingly.

Jan.