Problem with ct_ldap.inc

Matthias Mahrholz Matthias.Mahrholz@URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:43:32 +0200

Hi,

I am installing Apache, php-4.0.0 and horde-1.2.6.

When I connect to http://localhost/horde/test.php3:

PHPLIB Configuration

      track_vars: Yes
      PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
      I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line
is the last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession
defined in the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
      Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
      Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in
"Document Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have
not defined the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).

When I press "Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde":

Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in
/home/apache_1.3.20/php/phplib/ct_ldap.inc on line 65
Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 1

Session ID: b431562a506b4f0f898826d9bd3061ea

If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.
Warning: LDAP: add operation could not be completed. in
/home/apache_1.3.20/php/phplib/ct_ldap.inc on line 50
Session_ldap failed: LDAP add failed

Can you help me?

Thanks

Matthias