Problem with problem.php3

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:28:35 -0500

Hello all -

I hope that someone can assist me in sifting through the php code.  The
symptom of the problem is that an IMP user who omits data from the Problem
report field will not receive an error message. They should see the error
defined in locale/en/problem.lang. But it doesn't show up. But, the error
report will send if you fill in all the fields.

Relevant System configuration: Solaris 8, Apache 1.3.19, PHP 4.0.3pl1, IMP
2.2.6

It may also be an important detail that the DocumentRoot of the Apache
server is /pathto/horde/imp, and I have an Alias in the httpd.conf for
/horde/ to /pathto/horde.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Chris