gollem session problem.

David Powicki dpowicki@oit.umass.edu
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:32:46 -0400

In the absence of a gollem specific list I'll try posting here.

The latest CVS versions of imp 2.3.7, turba, horde, and gollem.

Imp and Turba work fine.

I've also got gollem up and running.  Everything works until I logout of
a gollem session and then try to log back in.   Each time I try to
re-login I get a login failed message.  Only after I quit the browser
window and open a new one can I log in again.

IMP on the other hand lets me login and out any number of times within
the same browser window.

Any ideas?

David Powicki     Network Analyst/Postmaster     OIT Network Services
Voice: 413.545.1605  Fax: 413.545.3203    University of Massachusetts
email: dpowicki@nic.umass.edu             Amherst, MA 01003-4640