Bad things after 2.3.7snapshot install...

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:36:04 -0600 (MDT)

Just grabbed the CVS last night and tried installing.  Everything went real
smooth until I go to login.  I login fine, but alas no subject or froms on any
message in my inbox!  The mailbox is fine, cause I'm reading it from an IMP
2.2.6 install.

Anyways, here's what I've done...  Fresh snapshot of php4.0.6 (last night),
compiled with gettext, imap, imap-ssl, kerberos, etc.  Works fine.  horde's
test.php says everythings cool.

Running RH7.1.  Any ideas?  I'm running Conquerer and have tried it from lynx
at the cli, no go.

Also, I can't click on the compose either...  Strange, maybe a bad cvs
download?  I copied all the *.php.dist to *.php in both horde and imp.

hmmm,...  tried searching MARC, but I'm still here!

Thanks in advance
Dan

Sent by Black Hills Fibercom Webmail!