[imp] Tarball with all sources in it

Travis Zadikem travis@thezadikems.net
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

I use Redhat 7.1.  IT DOES INCLUDE THIS, but obviously
you do not do a lot of sysadmin stuff.  I sysadmin
linux, solaris, windows 15 hours everyday and work
with other sysadmins.  Having everything included at
least on source side makes things a lot easier.
Anyway, when you buy commercial based software
packages on the linux/unix side these come with all
that is needed (footprints to name one).  The more you
make something easier the more people will adopt to it
and use it.