login to IMP from another page

Jon Frederick jfrederick@ci.ceres.ca.us
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:39:08 -0700

  I've just got IMP setup and running for web mail at the city of ceres. =
 We're moving to hosting our own mail and web servers from our ISP which =
was IIS and some NT Popmail package.  The one feature we had working on =
the old system that I can't get IMP to do yet is to login from the main =
web page.  There is a small form at the bottom of the page that is =
supposed to do this, and I have it logining in ok, but without the =
frameset that IMP usally is in.  Anyone with more experence with IMP =
have any suggestions on what I can do.