[imp] Tarball with all sources in it

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:22:39 -0500

I guess another new person answered your question perfectly, even without
knowing.  There are to many combinations (OS, databases, web servers, ...)
to make a single or couple tarballs.

Sorry, I can't help with the IIS installation.  I'm not even sure if PHP
runs under it.  BTW did you apply all the latest security patches from
microsoft?