imap_sort string

Paola Carpenter pcarpenter@infvic.it
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:22:40 +0200

I'm writing for some advice.=20
In the search page (horde/imp/templates/search/main.inc) there is a =
radio button that let you choose between search matches "all fields" and =
"any field" .
In mailbox.php this field is not taken into consideration (I coudln't =
find any search_match variable) and the only effect is selecting =
addresses matching ALL fields.
I tried with a colleague of mine to see what happens in Netscape and we =
found out that the difference between the two strings passed to =
imap_sort is something like this:

uid SEARCH UNDELETED HEADER SUBJECT "ALLsubj" HEADER FROM "ALLsend"
uid SEARCH UNDELETED (OR HEADER SUBJECT "AA" HEADER FROM "BB")

In the PHP manual we couldn't find much documentation about =
imap_sort...Does it add  SEARCH ALL to the string?
Any idea? If not, shall we take away the radio button?
Thanks
Paola Carpenter

Dott.sa Paola Carpenter
Informatica Vicentina S.p.A.