[imp] Login screen instead of message window....

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:57:06 +0200

El jue, 30 de ago de 2001, a las 11:25:33 +0200, Tor Tveitane dijo:

> Suddenly after a power failure IMP has started to act strangely.
> As usual users can log in and the inbox message list is displayed.
> However when the user clicks a message to view it, the login screen!
> reappears instead of the message window. This also happens when the
> user clicks the Compose command.
>
> What has happened and how can I restore the original (and correct)
> behaviour?

 I saw the same when someone restarted oracle without restarting
 our StrongHold Web Server... I mean that the auto-logout happens
 when IMP can't connect to the database.

 take a look at apache logs.

 CU!

--