[imp] Login screen instead of message window....

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:08:24 +0100

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 11:25:33AM +0200, Tor Tveitane wrote:
> Hi,

Hi, please wrap your mail to 77 characters or less.  Manually
quoting it is a pain.

> Suddenly after a power failure IMP has started to act strangely.
> As usual users can log in and the inbox message list is displayed.
> However when the user clicks a message to view it, the login
> screen! reappears instead of the message window.  This also happens
> when the user clicks the Compose command.

Are your sessions working correctly; do you see any segfaults in
the Apache log file?

Play with the test.php3 file and make sure everything there looks
normal.

Note that there have been outstanding security issues fixed in
2.2.6; you should upgrade.

> If I need to reinstall IMP, when can I find a RPM with a complete
> install for the current stable version?  I'm not very familiar
> with tarballs and compiling stuff in Linux.

Well, you find them the usual way - by going to the website.

http://www.horde.org/imp/ links to
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/
which has an 'rpms' directory.

Anil