[imp] Help with wvHtml, please. I have reviewed the archives.

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:37:42 -0500

> If you're getting error messages on the command line, then that suggests
that
> the problem is with wvHtml, and not with IMP.  Have you contacted the
author of
> wvHtml?
>
> Frankly, it sounds like you have it installed wrong.

Yes, it seems that way. That may explain the consistent error that IMP
reports regardless of how I call wvWare. I contacted the author about those
error messages when I first installed wvWare 0.6.2. He said it was
(paraphrase) talkative. But the command line application still produces its
valid output.  I will reinstall 0.6.5 and see if there is still a problem.

Does anyone else see these errors on the command line? Or, could you provide
a brief document that it doesn't error on? I will test my installation with
that Document to determine if the installatino is valid.

Thanks.

Chris