[imp] Help with wvHtml, please. I have reviewed the archives.

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:03:31 -0500

> line arguments or something) it was discussed sometime back. I found in
the
>archive someone suggested changing:
>/* $default->path_to_mswordview             = '/usr/bin/wvHtml';*/
> in defaults.php3 to:
>$default->path_to_mswordview             = '/usr/local/bin/wvWare
> -x /usr/local/share/wv/wvHtml.xml ';     /* M$WordView */

I have tried this, and I receive the same error message.  The command line
version of wvWare works correctly if I use wvHtml infile outfile,
wvWare -x/usr/local/share/wv/wvHtml.xml.

I also tried to change horde/imp/lib/mimetypes.lib, as suggested in the
archive.
line 446 changed to:
$pipe = popen("$default->path_to_mswordview $word_name >&1","r");

> As for whether or not this is the right forum; the people here seem to be
> pretty forgiving.

And very helpful. Thanks.

Chris

Chris