Pear - php - version for imp 2.3.x ?

Deej * baby_deej@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 23:55:23

hi,

I think I get that I need to get and build pear if I'm using php 4.0.6 if I
want
ti run imp 2.3.x - but that there're no need to get the latest CVS version
of
pear.

However I'm a bit confused as the pear.php.net page also says that php has
come
with pear since 4.0.

So, I guess what I'm asking is will php 4.,0.6 do the necessary or do I need
to get and build pear alongside it and if so where exactly do I get a
"stable" release of pear to use with php4.0.6 (and not the one included).

*yeah I know I'm probably really misunderstanding something - sorry*

ta
Deej