Attachment sizes

Jose Gracia Neto - CAT zegracia@cbpf.br
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:58:06 -0300 (EST)

Hi,

I am having problems with attachments bigger than 800Kb. When I try to send the
e-mail or save it to Drafts, IMP hangs in a way, so I have to click on Cancel
to continue my session.

I adjusted upload size and other file sizes specified on php.ini to 80Mb, but I
still have this problem, and I restarted all services just to make sure.

I have plenty of memory and disk space. So is my quota. Does anyone have or had
the same problem?

Jose