Parse error in help.php3

Matthew Thompson wassoc@mattyt.net
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

Can I assume that no response means either there is no solution or no one knows
why it doesn't work on my system?  I'm not being sarcastic, it's just that if I
can't fix it, I'll have to find a way to edit the question marks out of the
page.  My users wonder why the question marks are there when they don't do
anything.

Thanks in advance :)